Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting Pumped

I miss all you guys so bad. I'm have a great time here at the MTC. I've learned so much and I have a feeling I'm gonna be learning a lot more. As you can tell my English grammar isn't getting better with all that I'm learning, so hopefully that means that my Russian is at least getting better. It's a really hard language but I think I will be able to get it down, I've already learned more in a week here than I did all summer with Mariah. It is weird being so close to home but feeling like I'm an entire different world, sometimes I even forget that there is even a world out there. But all my teachers keep telling me that this is the real world which I think is true. I feel like my testimony is tripling about every hour. My companion is really cool his name is Elder Bake or as we call him around here stareeyeshna (elder in Russian). The food here is really good and I am always tempted to eat too much but I've done a pretty good job at controlling myself so I think you'd be proud of me. Sorry I don't have a ton to say cause not a lot happens all we do is go to class all day. On Sunday we watched a movie of a talk that Jefffrey R. Holland gave to the missionaries a few years ago and it really pumped me up for my mission, thank you so much for helping me to decide to go on a mission I'm going to have a great time and I hope you all have a fun time at home! Tonight we have a fireside and there's rumor going around that it is a member of the first presidency so I can only hope they're true. Sorry my email has no order to it, I am not very good at writing. But I miss all you, I can't wait to see you again, and I love you.

Stareeyeshna Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment