Thursday, July 15, 2010

June 29, 2010

I'm having a lot of fun here. This has been one of the fastest two weeks of my life, but it makes me kind of sad that I still have ten weeks left until I can get out of here and do what I came here to do TEACH! I'm sorry I don't have a lot to say I just sit in class basically all day ha. I wake up in the morning at six thirty (I haven't slept in once yet...I know surprising) then I go to breakfast then I go to class till lunch then I go to class after that to dinner then I go to class after that until nine. Then we have to plan and just get ready for bed. So not a lot of exciting things going on but I'm learning a ton and feel like the language is coming along pretty good. We had a special meeting last friday cause there was a new mission president thing going on here. At the meeting there were eight of the twelve apostles and it was so good. Dallin H. Oaks spoke and he talked about being diligent it really was a punch in the face but I guess that't the best way to learn. I miss all you guys and I like hearing about the stuff going on at home.

Stareeshna Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment