Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15, 2010

Dear Family,

Wow it sounds like you all had a pretty amazing week, kicking butt in sports, birthdays, and farewell talks. It will probably take another week just to recover from this last week. This last week was pretty good out here in the mission field also. Wow it's crazy to me that how far everyone in this family is going along. We used to all be so little but we're all growing, it wasn't weird for me when I was getting older but now that the rest of the family is growing up to it's really starting to hit me. This week me and Elder Reeves had a lot of fun adventures and we're really learning a lot about missionary work together. One really cool thing that happened this week is we had 2 investigators at church!!!!! It was so awesome. And this week was fast and testimony meeting because last week was district conference in Kaunas so there were some really amazing testimonies. The members over here have been through so many hard times, they have incredible stories from the Soviet Union and coming closer to Christ through all of their trials. We all can really learn a lot from the people over here. And especially as it is getting closer to Thanksgiving (which I'm sad I have to miss the Turkey Bowl) we need to remember all the things in our life that we are thankfull for, we have been so blessed. Thank you so much for all the support you all have given me while I've been out here on my mission. I really am having a great time, and the way that I'm able to be out here is because of you. THANK YOU. Also I need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alycia. I can't believe you're already 15! how was your Birthday? What did you do? What did you get? you better answer these questions. And also Frank good luck with the Championship football game dude! You are so much better at football than I ever was. I'm rooting for you all the way over here from Lithuania, I'm excited to see how it goes. Robbie good luck with basketball, you're about five thousand feet taller than everyone else, so good luck with all that, you'll probably be able to go really far with basketball one day. And Jenna what have you been up to lately? How is school? You're getting really old, I'm gonna get home and it's going to be really weird cause you won't be the little Jenna any more. Make sure to have a lot of fun in Elementary school, but you don't need me to tell you that you've always been really good at having a lot of fun. But yeah I'm really glad that you're having a lot of fun, and I'm way excited to get your email next week and see how you're doing! Here goes another week of missionary work... Hooray!


-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment