Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 24, 2011

Dear Family,

It was really good to hear from you today, but that's not a suprise because I enjoy your emails every week. I'm happy to hear that all is going so well. It's weird that so many things have been happening and changing in this one year that I've been gone. Everyone is just growing up a lot and I don't think I'll recognize you all by the time I get home.

We had a good week here in Tallinn. Our investigator Vladislav (our investigator with a baptismal date) is still right on his way to being baptized this upcoming Saturday. He's 20 years old and he just has such a strong testimony. He passed his interview this last Saturday with flying colors. It's a lot of fun to be able to teach him. Wow for some reason this week is the hardest week ever to think of what to say. I really have absolutely no idea. I'll get to answering your questions then maybe I can think of something to say.


1. Did you find a camera? No I wasn't able to get a camera last week I didn't have enough time so I'll try to get one today, but it might end up being next week.

2. What are your responsibilities as district leader? How often do you
have district meetings? I don't really have that many responsibilities. I'm just in charge of district meetings once a week. And I coordinate the missionary efforts with the branch. It's actually really easy. I have really amazing missionaries to serve with so I don't really have to worry about things haha.

3. Elder Koegler thinks that it would be a good idea... here's their email address. Have fun. dkoegler@me.com

4. What do you guys do on pday? I hope you are getting out and seeing
the sites. It looks great in pictures on google earth. On Preperation day we go and play sports with all the missionaries in Tallinn. It's a lot of fun we play for about an hour and a half. Then we go and eat somewhere with our district. Today we went to a resteraunt in old town here is incredibly beatiful, I'll make sure to send you pictures in the future. Then we get groceries and email. So that's basically my life on mondays

5. What is your house address? I live on Koskla 5

6. How are your investigators doing? We don't really have investigators besides Vladislav right now that are doing very well. This is deffinately the slowest area (as far as lessons taught) I've served in. But things are going really well as far as baptisms go here.

I'm really really sorry that my email is so lame this week. I really just have nothing exciting to say. We just walked around and did missionary work. I'll try really hard to have something good to talk about next week. Have a great week and thank you so much for all of the support.

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment