Friday, July 22, 2011

May 30, 2011

Dear Family,

I'm really happy to hear that everyone is doing so well back at home. I guess I shouldn't even wonder how things are going because every single week for this whole year that I've been gone everything has just been fantastic with you. That's way crazy that Frank is graduating this week. He's growing us so fast *tear. I remember when I graduated it feels like yesterday but it was already 2 years ago. Life goes by so fast I've really noticed that as a missionary. Congradulations Frank you made it... Even though some doubted ;). I've never understood the soccer that you play without goalies on a really tiny field. That's too bad that Alycia lost but it's all good in about two days she'll forget all about it. I don't remember any of my sporting victories or losses haha. Robbie you are just rediculous!!! How are you growing so fast? You better start slowing down or you'll look kind of weird at 10 feet tall. It will be way inconvenient to walk through doors also. Jenna I hear your the master chef. I'm excited to get home and you can make a big delicious cake. Are you up for that? Thanks for putting in so much effort to find my skiies I know you didn't lose them on purpose. It sounds like you get to go on a lot of cool adventures because of it though. I just have one question... was it way hard to get down the mountain on one ski if it was a way good powder day?

Everything over here is just going so well right now. **** got baptized and I'm just so happy. But you're right I think I don't think I can be as happy as he is. He just came out of the water with the biggest smile. He got confirmed yesterday at district conference and he was just like "it's incredible I feel even better than I did yesterday". He's so excited to begin his life as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. He's just been asking us "how can I serve, what do I need to know to help other people be baptized?" Another miracle that happened this week was we were able to invite another person to be baptized this week and they accepted. A few weeks ago Elder Koegler and I found a man named **** contacting on the street and he's been progressing towards baptism really well. Since the day he met us he hasn't drank Alchohol at all, the spirit really changes people as they see our example and they want the same happiness that they see in us. But anyways back to the miracle we've been teaching him for the last couple of weeks, and last monday we went to teach him again. When we got there his wife was in the room and participated in the discussion with us. We come to find out that she's been reading the Book of Mormon and has made it all the way to Mosiah. She just loves the Book of Mormon so much and knows that its the word of God. So while we were talking to **** about his baptism it came up that she also wants to be baptized in this church because she feels it what she needs to do. They're working to be baptized together on the ninth of July. They also came to District conference this weekend and loved it! We're way excited for them and the miracles just keep happening here in this area in Tallin. The Lord can only bless us as we obey his commandments and exercise our faith. I've noticed throughout my mission that the only determaning factor for miracles is me. If I obey and I get out on time and I work as hard as I can with a love for the poeple the prepared are found. I really love this work and I know that God also loves this work more than we can even comprehend.

Thank you so much for the support, emails, and packages with fruitsnacks ;) haha. I know that this Gospel is true and as we make our number one priority the Gospel amazing things can happen in our lives. Don't forget that I always think of you and I'll always love you all. Have a great week and I'm excited to hear from you next week. Sorry I don't have any pictures right now I forgot my camera home. So I'll make sure to send pictures of the Baptism and Tallinn next week.

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment