Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2010

Family,

Hey! Wow it sounds like everyone is having a way fun time. I'm jealous of the skiing that's going on over there without me, but it's ok I'll get over it. This week was kind of a weird week, because President Dance was sick so he wasn't able to do transfers so we're actually getting them this week, so false alarm ha-ha. So next week I'll make sure to give you a heads up of where I am in the Baltic Nations. This week me and Elder Reeves had a fun New Years together. We had to be inside by 5:00 so we basically just sat around and tried to think of fun things to do, but we failed and just decided to go to bed early it was a nice surprise ha-ha. Last week we were also able to go to a Christmas party for the Branch it was really funny, let me just tell you it is about the funniest thing in the world to have a bunch of Russians together and trying to do karaoke. So yeah I'm really sorry that I don't have a ton to say because of all the holidays not a lot of things happened. We're starting as a cool thing as a mission right now, where we're reading the Book of Mormon by April. And while we read we're focusing on Faith and Charity/Love. It's actually really neat because it gives direction to our studies and we are learning a ton. I'd even suggest doing something like that. It's amazing the things we can learn from the scriptures. But I'm glad that all of you are having a great winter. I'm sorry that this email is kind of boring, but next week should be a little more exciting.

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment