Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 13, 2010

This week was another good week learning the ways of being a missionary. I've learned so much about teaching and the language and it's going really good. My teachers are really good in the gospel and in the language. It's hard getting into routines like this cause I've never really done this in my life. In the language feel like I'm learning it really fast. I've been memorizing about triple what the rest of my district is doing every day I don't know how but for some reason it just comes pretty easy to me. We have a lot of chances to teach some of the teachers for practice in teaching situations and it's a ton of help. Today my district got to clean the temple and that was really fun. I can't wait until it's open though because I really want to go to a session. The temple always makes me feel a lot more peaceful. The missionaries in the disrict above me got their flight plans the other day and they leave on Monday. They keep talking to me about how excited they are to get out there, and it's making me way excited to get my flight plans and get out there, too bad I still have 8 weeks. I'll quickly add a spiritual thought I feel it's appropriate because I'm a missionary. This week during one of my personal studies I was reading in the book of Isaiah and I found a chapter in there (Ch. 53). It's about the atonement of Jesus Christ it is so beautiful! I've never heard it described so well in my entire life. I have been thinking about it a lot and I've gained so much of an appreciation of what the Savior has done for us.
dasvidania

Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment