Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 27, 2010

I am having a great time here at the MTC. I'm learning a ton and just like always on a spiritual high. My companion is a pretty cool Elder. He's from Fallon, Nevada. His name is Elder Bake. He loves to talk which most of the time is good cause he has a way strong testimony, but it gets kind of annoying sometines because I know about everthing there is to know about living in Fallon, Nevada and wokring in a movies theater haha. We've been practicing a lot teaching together the last couple weeks and it's getting pretty good. The only problem is I learn a little faster than him so he really struggles through our Russian phrases. My teacher Brother Anderson is an amazing guy. He told me to give my companion a lot more time teaching so he can work his way through it, since I'm kind of ahead right now. We got to go to the temple for the first time today, because it's been closed for cleaning since I've been here. An oh my gosh it was so nice. I love it in there I was finally able to just think about all that's happened and the Gospel. It was great. Well six weeks down and about 5 to go. Our estimated departure date is August 30th. I'm sooooooooo excited. I can't wait to get there and just teach! In my district there's 10 of us. It's really fun. They're all awesome. Elder Moffat and Southard, Elder Froelich and Ditto (my roommates), Elder Newsom and Larimore, and Siter Kuhn and Hoggard. We're having a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment