Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 6, 2010

I am learning so much here a the MTC which problaby shouldn't be too surprising since I have 12 hours of class per day ha ha.

So let me tell you about a regular day here at the MTC. I wake up at 6:30 (I haven't slept in once ha I know surprising). Then everyone has to battle to try and get to the showers first. Then breakfast comes at seven and I have to be totally ready. Class starts a 7:30 and it's either Brother Anderson or Brother Wood who teaches us. And we go until 11:30 and then we have lunch until 12:15 then we have gym until 1:30. Gym is really good because I have to burn off a few of the 5,000,000 calories I've eaten that day. Then guess what we do after that? You got it right more class! And either Brother Wood or Brother Anderson teaches us again. They're very good teachers. We sit in class till 4:30 then we have dinner. Wow this schedule sounds boring even just talking about it. Basically all we do from there is more class ha.

I feel really lost out here by myself. But I am really glad I have the Holy Ghost to guide me out here.

Remember "the Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his work" (Psalms 145:9) So if we do what we should we'll all be ok!

Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment