Saturday, March 12, 2011

February 14, 2011

Dear Family,

well not much dawg just chillin the d-pils. That was the answer to your question at the start of your email if that doesn't make sense. I'm sorry that I ruined your week with that 2 line email that one time, I just didn't really have anything to say (like usual) and so I decided since you didn't write me I could rest my brain and try to think of more things to say. That's cool that Sean Miller had such a good experience on his mission, but I might just have to say that mine is better ;). I know exactly how he feels, I feel like we're really protected when we're out here as missionaries and if we follow all the rules and keep all the commandments then nothing will hurt us. This week was pretty good except for the part when my companion got really sick with the flu so we had to just sit at home for a few days. This also made it so nothing really happened this week. We taught a couple of really cool lessons, and we were able to hang out with a really cool member named Anatoli and go around try to find people the last couple of days which was really fun. It also has started to get really cold, I don't know what took it so long to get this cold but it has come. This morning it was -25 degrees Celsius. I don't really know what that is in Fahrenheit but all I know is it is pretty cold. My nose hair instantly freezes haha. We're at a different email place today so I'm going to try again to send some pictures so I hope that it works on this computer. I'm having a lot of fun as a missionary I'm learning so much and I'm really enjoying this time to just immerse all of myself into the gospel. I'm learning things that I didn't know I would ever learn. Thank you so much for all the support. If you want me to send something cool from the Baltics just let me know and I send it right on over.

-Elder Reginald Pack

P.S. Recently I've been getting really weird headaches on the left side of my head behind my eye so this week I'm going to get a C.T. Scan to see if everything is ok. They say that it probably isn't anything to worry about I was just telling you so when $100 dollars is gone from my account you will know why :). Have a great week


Elder Pack & Elder McNerny

Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment