Saturday, March 12, 2011

February 27, 2011

Dear Family,

Things are still going really good over here in Daugavpils. It's about the best area ever I'm really enjoying it. Me and Elder McNerney are having a lot of fun and having a lot of success. We actually had a super mega awesome miracle this week with a girl named Renata and her friend Natasha, sadly I have basically no time to email today cause me and Elder McNerney have to head to Riga cause he's the district leader and there's a leadership meeting in Riga today and tomorrow. So next week please remind me to tell you about the super miracle cause I really want to tell you. I'm really sorry that I don't have a lot of time to write. I hope that all of you have a great week and I'm so happy that you're all having such good times. Frank you need to go on a mission! It is about the best thing in the whole entire world. It's so much fun and you'll never regret it. I'm so happy that I decided to come it's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. And also the sooner you start to prepare the better it will be ;). Have a great week family. I'm so sorry again I'll write you a really long letter next week!

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment