Monday, April 11, 2011

April 4, 2011

Dear Family,
WHAT! Both Mariah and Nate are getting married in May?!? I'm way happy for them, but that also means I won't be able to have as much hang out time with them. Oh well I'm sure it's for the best, please pass along my congratulations. I'm way jealous that I missed the whole ski season this year and it sounds like it was a good year. I'm glad that you had so much fun with it. Except for Jenna crashing right onto her face, but that's ok we never learn if we don't crash.
That would be way radical if you could pray for our investigators. It really would help them receive answers I think. The main one right now is our investigator Nina. She has said that she knows that she needs to be baptized, and she loves our church and having lessons with us. She just wants to receive a more concrete answer so we've really been praying that she'll receive the conviction she's looking for. We've also been praying because she's been having a really hard time coming to church, because her husband had a stroke a few months ago and her son is in the hospital, so we've been praying that she kind find more opportunities to come to church.
Please tell Grandma and Grandpa thank you very much for the money, I'll make sure to get something awesome that with always remind me of my mission. I'll be writing them a letter soon so one will be on the way.
We had a really really really slow week here in Daugavpils, because we had to move. Our old apartment had leaking pipes so mold was starting to grow so we found a really good apartment just a few blocks away haha, but it took a long time to move so we didn't get a lot done. We're really excited for this next week though because we already have a lot set up, and we have some really good plans to help people come unto Christ, so it should be way radical. Nothing happened with exchanges. Elder Gudmunson and I are still companions and still having a really good time.
I'm really sorry that I never have a lot to say, is there anything you want to know, any questions? I'll try to work as hard as possible this week so that there's a lot to tell you this upcoming week. Thanks for all the support it really helps. I love all of you and I hope that you have a great week.
-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment