Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 6, 2011

Dear Family,

I'm way super jealous that you all get to go to the cabin with Grandma and Grandpa Robinson, and Cardon this week. The other night I was walking along the street and a couple of people were having a fire in their back yard and it smelled exactly like the camp fires we have at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin, it make me think of all the great times we've had up there. That's definitely one of the first things that we're doing when I get back. I'm happy to hear that everyone is enjoying school, I remember the first few weeks of school were always a lot of fun. It was way awesome to see all the friends I didn't see all summer.

This week was a pretty good one in the life of Elder Pack. Every week on my whole mission has been a pretty good one haha. It's way to much fun to not just love everyday. We're still working with Svetlana #2 and she's doing really well. She really wants to be baptized and this last week she found a really strong answer in the Book of Mormon and just has a new desire to keep going. We're very excited for her we think all will go well. We also found a really cool guy this week named Janis, who's way way way cool. He has a family and is very believing. We just promised him a lot of blessings and the gift of the Holy Ghost and he really wants that in his life. We talked about baptism our last meeting and he agreed to be baptized next month. Kengarags is just the land of miracles, Elder Thomas and I are having a blast here together. It's crazy to think that this transfer is ending really soon, time just goes by faster and faster.

Dad I'm sorry I actually don't remember the address to my apartment I'll definitely tell you when I find out. Hey I was wondering if I could ask you all a favor... could you maybe take some time to write me and tell me about some miracles or just really great experiences that you've had in your life because of attending church on Sunday, especially when it's difficult? That would be awesome. Well I'm out of time because I'm heading up to Seagulda with my district today to look at castles it will be way sweet! Have a great week.

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment