Monday, January 9, 2012

December 25, 2011 - Merry Christmas!!!

Dear Family,

Hey! Wow it was way great to talk to all of you. Thank you so much for all the nice things that you said and the happiness that you all had. I'm really happy that I was able to talk to all of you individually. The last couple of times that I called I regretted not taking time to talk to each of you, so I made extra sure that I did it this time around. It's really crazy that Christmas has already come and gone again, time is going by so fast I don't quite know what to do with myself. I'm glad that all of you had such a great Christmas and got the things that you wanted. It is really odd that we're all growing up and now Christmas isn't really a little kid holiday anymore in the Pack home. Christmas is one of my very favorite memories growing up.
This week was really good. I already talked about it quite a bit. We did a lot of caroling and service. I really love the Christmas season as a missionary, it's just better than the other times of year. Luckily in Latvia we have two Christmases yay! The Catholic Christmas is on the 25 of December but Russian Orthodox Christmas is on the 7th of January. So I'm going to try really hard to use the continuing Holiday Spirit to find those Russian Orthodox people to teach. This week was just so much fun though. I sang so many Christmas songs that I think I can sing them professionally now.

I'm sorry I don't have a lot more to say. I basically already told you everything that's going on in my life right now. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I love you and really care about you. I hope you enjoy your upcoming and I'm really excited to hear from you I'll make sure that I save up some cool experiences to tell you about next week. I'll make sure to get a suit and some shapkas :)

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment