Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

Dear Family,

I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well. It sounds like life is just like normal. It’s weird how fast this all is going by because I feel like nothing has really changed at home, but we'll see when I get home things will probably be way different. I'm glad that everyone is enjoying what they're doing though that makes me really happy. That's too bad that Jenna is sick, I hope that she gets better soon.

This week in Riga was a lot of fun. There's always so much going on its a great adventure every day. Elder Stucki and I have been having a ton of fun together. Elder Stucki is always a party and it makes missionary work even more fun than usual, and that's a lot of fun! We've been working really hard to find new people to teach, and we've really been trying to help those that we have progress towards baptism. We've been having a lot of ideas about how we can work with the branch a lot better. It's crazy how important friends are when it comes to being converted. Without friends everything is just so much harder. We're going to start working with the branch a lot more to have more activities and help this branch be one big happy family. There was a baptism this last weekend it was really great. It was a man named *****, Other elders here in Riga were teaching him. He progressed towards baptism really fast, and it was fun to see how the Gospel is blessing his life and family.

I'm sorry I really don't have a lot to say this week. I'm really trying to think of things but nothing is coming to mind. I hope that you all have a great week. I'll really try to have a lot more things to say for next week. This next week should have a lot of stuff going on so I should have a lot to say.

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment