Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 20, 2012

Dear Family,

I'm glad to hear that everything is in order back at home. I'm sad to say that Megamind was not out while I was at home because I've never heard of that movie in my life haha. I'm excited to see it now though. All the kids sound like they're doing well and that makes me happy. What is Emily going to be doing up in Alaska? Has she still been living with you for the last little while, I didn't know that she was still with you. You should tell her hello and good luck for me as she's heading up to Alaska.

This week in Tallinn was fantastic. And when I say in Tallinn I mean that I barely spent any time in Tallinn this week haha. We had a leadership conference for a couple days down in Riga. That was a lot of fun. I learned a lot about how I can be a better leader, I'm really excited to apply the things that I learned there. It's really weird that I've been a leader for so long, I've seen a lot of people come and go haha, I was actually thinking about it the other day that I've been going to zone leaders' council and other leadership meetings longer than President Boswell has haha. After Riga we had to go to Narva to take an Elder back because we can't travel by ourselves, so my companion and I went with him. So after all those traveling adventures there wasn't a lot of time to be in Tallinn. We found some really cool people this week, we actually met with a couple of them right before I came here to write you. Things are really starting to pick up and I can see some amazing things happening here in Tallinn in the near future. Sadly we weren't able to meet with that couple this week, but I'm pretty sure that we'll be able to meet with them this week, we just weren't able to align our schedules. Elder Mickelson and I are still having a ton of fun together. Our transfer together is flying by super fast, We've basically been together for four weeks now and that's super crazy to me. I can't really think of any big miracles off the top of my head this week, I know that there were a lot of small miracles going around in just everyday missionary work. We've been finding a lot of people lately and it's been a lot of fun teaching more and more. Elder Mickelson and I set a goal to get 3 baptisms in the next couple months and it's looking very promising. I know that God supports righteous desires. We've been changing the way that we work so that we can find those people that will get baptized and also help build the branches up here in the Baltics. The Lord has been blessing us.

Well I hope that you all have a great week. I'm sorry I didn't bring my camera with me today or I would totally send you pictures. I'll make sure to try and remember my camera next week. Have a great week!

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment