Friday, July 22, 2011

July 18, 2011

Dear Family:

We had a great week this week. We lost a few of our baptismal dates, but we have a few people that are on the right path. We have an investigator named Zhenya, and he's going to get baptized next week. I was in Narva this last week on exchanges it was a lot of fun. You should look up pictures of Narva it's a way beautiful place. I would send you pictures, but the computers where we are don't let me. I'll have to wait until I leave Tallinn to send you pictures sadly, but I'm taking some so don't worry. I decided what I'll do in place of this lame email; I'll write you a letter to make up for it. Oh yeah also by the way before I have to go, I got Jenna's package! Thank you so much! It was a really nice surprise I use the little ceramic bowl to hold my change it's quite handy. Have a great week. I'm sorry I have to leave before I can get your email. I'll write you a letter.

-Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment