Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 2, 2012

Dear Family, That's really neat that you were able to go to Grandma's for General conference. I'm excited to be able to get together as a family for general conferences in the future. That's cool that you saw Frank. I didn't see him sadly, during the first part of the that session I was distracted because there was problems with the translation, and I had to figure it out. I'll need to watch the first part again sometime, and see if I can see him. Yeah the time of year with general conference is a wonderful. It just has a special feeling. It's been a lot of fun going around and trying to tell everyone about living prophets that are speaking about our days. Here Estonia they're really on top of things technologically so we were able to watch a couple of the sessions live. That was a lot of fun, because in the other countries we usually have to wait a couple of weeks. I really enjoyed to the talk from David Bednar at priesthood about the priesthood. It really hit me that I need to be the best possible example as I can as a priesthood holder so that no one had to question if we have the priesthood or not because of the way that I act. I also really Dieter F. Uchdorf's talk at the priesthood session as well. I still haven't been able to see all of the sessions yet, I'm excited to watch the rest of them next Sunday. This week was really interesting. It was a lot more up beat than last week which was good. We went to Riga for zone leaders' council, I always love zone leaders' council. After zone leaders' council I was able to stay in Riga and go on exchanges with one of the assistants. That was fun we taught some really good lessons together and found some really cool people. One the way back to Estonia in their car he forgot his passport so we had to turn around and go all the way back to Riga and I got to spend another night there (I wasn't mad about that). This week is going to be really crazy we have a lot of things going on. We're actually going to be heading to Narva this week with the whole zone to do some zone training which should be a really good experience. Thank you for always caring about me. It makes me really happy to hear from you every week. I really appreciate that you wrote me Jenna and Robbie. It really makes my day to hear from you. Have a great week! I'm excited to hear from you :) -Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment