Sunday, April 22, 2012

March 27, 2012

Dear Family, Wow I'm always so happy to hear that everything is going so well back at home. Congratulations Alycia! I'm so happy that you were able to make cheer! You'll have a great time with that. Good luck. When do you have to start going to all of your camps and everything? I'm excited to go to football games next year and watch your halftime shows and stuff. This week in Tallinn was pretty interesting. Of course it was a lot of fun, it was just a little bit slower than a regular week. Every single one of our lessons with investigators got postponed until this week. I don't know if I've ever had a week where I didn't teach a single person. I feel ok about it though, just because I feel like we really worked the way that we were supposed to. It also gave us a good opportunity to get out on the streets and talk to lots and lots of people. I think that I've talked to more people in these two transfers with Elder Mickelson than I ever have in any other two transfers. We talk to at least 3-5 people on every bus ride, just talking to one person used to be difficult for me. I feel like I'm becoming just a little bit more of the servant that the Lord wants me to be. Of course I can always do better, but I'm happy with the progress that I've made this far. We were able to meet with a few members of the church this last week as well which is always enjoyable. The members here in Tallinn are increadible. You just leave their house lifted and inspired... I'm very grateful for the friendships that I've been able to build on my mission. Lately I've been studying a lot about being successfull and it's really been interesting to me. The Lord doesn't necissarily judge on what we've done in our lives, but more on what we've become/ striving to become. I know that the Lord blesses us for just wanting to be better. I'm so glad that I was raised in the circumstances that I was, that I'm able to know truths like this in my life. Thank you for all that you do for me! -Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment